What We Do » Services
Greenprint member organizations have preferred access to a number of benefits and technical services that are either available now or are in development.
- Sophisticated mapping and analysis, including map content on this website that is only available to members who have logged in using their passwords.
- Access to the Greenprint Conservation Pledge Fund, a planned pool of private capital in the form of grants and low interest loans for land protection efforts deemed of regional importance.
- Expertise and guidance to secure state and federal land protection funds, with a proven track record of maximizing our region’s full share of public conservation funding.
- Effective limited development partnerships with conservation-minded developers, realtors and buyers.
- A strong voice for legislative support for conservation priorities in our region.
- Trainings and meetings with conservation professionals who are expert on matters of greatest concern to the land trust community, with special emphasis on compliance with Land Trust Standards and Practices and preparing for accreditation.
Greenprint staff provides a number of specialized services to member land trusts at a discounted hourly rate, and to others at our regular rate. These include a wide range of customized map products available through our GIS Manager. We consult with land trusts on all aspects of land protection and stewardship, including assistance with negotiations; drafting and refining conservation easement language for legal review; transactional due diligence such as initial environmental hazard inspections; conservation easement baseline documentation reports and management plans for land trust properties. We contract with individual towns to maintain and update assessor parcel data in digital form, and with local commissions to provide map data and other content for Natural Resource Inventories and Town Plans of Conservation and Development. Contact us to find out how we can help meet your needs.